DVB-T Digital Whip Antenna
The Banten DVB-T Digital Whip Antenna is suitable for Boats, Caravans or RV's. It comes complete with a solid mounting base and equipment, a length of coaxial cable with fittings as well as a power amplifier.
This unit has the option of being fitted using alternative mounting equipment - rail mounts, folding mounts, etc.
Image quality is very important when referring to the Terrestrial Digital Marine TV, in particular, a clean picture with great signal strength. Banten has used an upstream filter at the amplifier to help amplify the useful part of a signal for better picture quality. Banten has also designed the amplifier within the same body of the antenna to further reduce possible interference. The product has a stylish design with a wide range of accessories for easy installation.
View Product Information
- 24dB of REAL gain (with gauge HP).
- Protection against noise interference from mobile phones and WIFI, resulting in a clearer signal.
- Filter rejects frequencies with substandard signal quality.
- Amplifier works to heighten clear signals.
- Quick installation through easy access to the F connector.
- Universal mounting:
- accessories allow the antenna to be mounted on any surface.
- SNAP-ON base allows quick release in the event of impact.
- Example: Against tree branches.
- MIRROR base enables installation on roof racks, ladders, bike racks, etc.
- Shape Matching with VHF antenna or AM/FM in the same factory, to maintain a lean design on boats, motor homes and camper vans.
- Fewer pieces to assemble, resulting in a faster installation.
- Low fitting cost:
- Only one 12mm hole required.
- Frequency: 175-240 / 470-860 MHz
- Gain: 24db
- Impedance: 75Ohm
- Output Voltage: +26dbm
- Noise Figure: 1,9 db
- Power: 12VDC - 50 mA
- Connection: F female
- Weight: 100gr
- Length: 36cm including supplied mounting base
- Fitting: Hole dia 12mm
- Cable: 5mt low loss cable