Cristec JBNUMII – CPS3 Digital Battery Monitor
Please contact Smartsat for stock and pricing information on this product.
JBNUMII – CPS3 Digital Battery Monitor
Monitor the status of multiple batteries with a large and easy to read backlit LCD monitor.The system can monitor up to three banks, or energy sources, including mixed elements.
Acoustic alarms include low capacity, low or high voltage, which trigger a buzzer to alert the user. The display indicates battery capacity abd electrical contact, with an easy to use menu.
Standard components include:
- The battery monitor.
- One kit shunt including one 250A/100mV shunt and one 10m RJ11 cable to monitor
entirely one battery bank(3).
- 2 cables of 10m to monitor voltage of 2 battery banks.
- Input power-supply : From 8,5 to 60VDC.
- Consumption: Without backlight /30mA ; With backlight /65mA.
- Battery or DC source capacity : From 5 to 4000Ah.
- Battery or energy source voltage : From 0 to 60VDC.
- Current : From -500A to 500A.
- Display : White positive graphic LCD screen 128 x 64 pixels (62 x 44mm). White LED Backlight.
- Remote of the genset : By a NO/NC potential free contact.
- Alarms : Buzzer, flashing backlight, relay.
- Dimensions : 120mm x 120mm.
- Embedded body: h 95mm x l 100mm x d 35mm.
- Operating temperature : From 0 to +50°C.
- Storage temperature : From -10 to +70°C