Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
SMARTSAT will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, SMARTSAT will only collect personal information about you directly from you. SMARTSAT will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities. What does SMARTSAT do with your personal information? SMARTSAT uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing our services to you.
- Our internal management needs.
- Our marketing activities.
- Responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us.
- Any other purpose you have consented to.
- Any use which is required or authorised by law.
SMARTSAT may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes.
- Any person or entity to whom you have consented to SMARTSAT disclosing your personal information to.
- Any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org If you believe that SMARTSAT holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by SMARTSAT. SMARTSAT may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information. SMARTSAT will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.